Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nauvoo here I come!

As most of you know my husband has been gone for quite some time now. He has come and visited but it just never is long enough. He is going to be changing the area that he is working in so he said if I wanted to come out and see Nauvoo I would have to do it this weekend. I got on the phone with my family and started making arrangements for the kiddies to be placed in good homes while I will be away. Thanks again to all of my great family for your help. Then I called Matt to see if I could even get a flight. I know, I do things a little backwards. Things have fallen into place and it looks like tomorrow I will be going to visit my husband and see Nauvoo. I never thought that I would be doing anything like this and I am so excited. I will have to take pictures and post them all while I have Ben's laptop so everyone can see pictures.

If any of you that have been there have any suggestions on what to do or see let me know.

4 comments:

LisaJ said...

I'm SO jealous, but I hope you have a lot of fun! I'll ask Carla what you need to do while you're there.

Tiffani said...

I want to come! When are you leaving? I would love to send a little "care package" with you for my parents. Make sure you go to the temple, my dad will give you the GRAND tour and all the ins and out's of the temple there. They can also tell you some memorable things to hit while you are there.

Reeve's said...

Mary Jo I am so jealous. We absolutely loved NAUVOO and you will too. There is such a wonderful Spirit there. Take lots of pictures, I want to see it this time of year. It is all so much fun, but eating at the HOTEL NAUVOO was pretty yummy. Maybe we were just starving though...who knows.

The Webb Family said...

I hope your trip went well. Is your daughter doing better? I cant imagine a 2 month old having that operation. Ashlie had both out in March of this year and it was a month before she was eating normal again.