Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween doughnuts

Last night I got the bright idea to make homemade doughnuts for Halloween. I didn't want to actually spend Halloween making them so I decided to make them today.

Darcee, McKayle, and my mom came over to help make them. Then Derek and Kendal came over to frost and help decorate with sprinkles.




McKayle got stuck at the kids table helping them with their doughnuts.




Ellie, Avery, Kendal and McKayle putting sprinkles on some doughnuts.






Some of the finished products. These are ones that didn't get all of the sprinkles that the kids wanted to put on them. They weren't as good as Krispy Kreme but not too bad for my 1st time ever making doughnuts from scratch.

3 comments:

Malea said...

They look so good! Even online, my mouth is watering.

JeNNy said...

Oh i Am sAD i WAsN't thERE foR tHOsE thEY loOK So gOOD!! ArE YOu GIVIng THOsE OuT TO trIcK Or tREAtERS? mAYbE if i ComE?? hehe

Tiffani said...

home made doughnuts are a family tradition for me. Except that it is my mom that always makes them and she is not around this year so I am jelouse of your skills.