Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday night fights

I came home from work Monday night to find Ellie and Ben watching some fights on t.v. Ben thought it was so funny that Ellie learned to "fight" like they do on t.v. What a tomboy. I was so excited to have a girl but Ben treats her like one of the boys! I guess I am totally out numbered and should just be happy that she likes to get her nails painted. Maybe it's just because she likes to eat the polish right after they have been painted but I will tell myself it's because she isn't a total tomboy. Her favorite color is pink. She does like to wear dresses and play dress up. She says she is going to marry the little neighbor boy. Just let me live in my denial! Maybe I shouldn't encourage her so much in the video, but it was kind of funny to see her fight her daddy.

3 comments:

LisaJ said...

No, she fights like a girl! You're safe!! :P She's too cute!

YW ROCK said...

So are you telling me to just admit that IF i get a girl she will be a tomboy?
Lisa is right though, she does fight like a girl, my boys don't throw punches like that.
And like you said at least she polishes her nails and wears pretty dresses. I hope that i can have that someday!!

YW ROCK said...

ps
you need to change my address on your blog so you can actually get to my real blog.