Monday, September 22, 2008

THANKS

I just wanted to send out a big thanks to those of you who have helped me with my kids this week and since Ben has been gone. It was such a huge relief not to have to worry about Ellie (surgery went great) and the boys. Ellie to seems to be recovering well and only wakes up a couple of times throughout the night saying that her mouth hurts. Grandma has been great to help with her since all Ellie wants now is to go with grandma. I really appreciate you mom. Thanks for your help this week with the house work and everything else.

Lisa, Darcee(C.J. actually) I want to thank you for taking the boys the weekend before all of this. They both had so much fun and it was good to have a girls weekend. Also thanks McKayle and Mitch for driving Kyler to Lisa's house and back home.

Finally Matt and Malea you two are awesome. I am really greatful that you guys live so close and are so willing to drag my kids along with you. I don't know how you do it, but I am glad that you do.

Sorry still no cords for the camera but let me tell you I have some adorable pictures of Ellie right before she went into surgery, hopefully I can post them soon.

2 comments:

LisaJ said...

No problem! We would love to have any of them come up anytime! Ky was so sweet and so much fun to have around!!

Malea said...

Yeh, I agree, Kyler is literally and angel when he is here. He always wants to help with something. And I know he had to learn it somewhere, so rest assured that you are a great mom, and I admire you as well for doing the best you can, because you are doing it very well.