Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Single Mom

O.K. sorry it's been so long(Lisa). I know everyone is dying to know what's going on in the life of the Scott Family. Here we go. Ben has left us. I am now officially a single mom. HA HA gotcha didn't I? Ben actually is gone for a month straight and we miss him very much. It is really hard trying to be mom and dad. Sometimes the house work doesn't get done but the kids are taken care of, that's what really matters right? I took Ellie to the doctors today and we are set for sugery next week! Wow huh, that was quick. The doctor was very nice and said if Ellie was his daughter he would do the same thing, so next week on top of being single I have a child to care for after surgery, good thing so much family is around. I am sure it will be nice with the extra hands.

Sorry there are no pictures but my husband left and I can't find the camera cords to attach any pictures so for now you have to put up with me rambling on and on with no pictures to make it a little more pleasant to visit my blog.

Kason and Kyler are both doing really well with this new year of school and Ellie and I are adjusting to the whole day by ourselves. So basically thats whats been going on. Hopefully next time there can be pictures.

1 comments:

YW ROCK said...

Did i miss something on your blog or did you say what is wrong with Ellie. Why is she having surgery? I hope all is well. I wish i could be there to help you. Let me know how it all goes.