Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Runaway kindergartener

O.K. so you notice there are no pictures, that's because my cute little kindergartener was MIA when I went to pick him up from school today. I noticed his whole class standing in a line waiting for moms and dads to come and pick them up but as I was scanning the class, no Kason! I went up to the teacher and asked if my mom had picked him up. She said no but not to worry he didn't go with anyone else either. Well, where was he? We checked the classroom, the hall, the playground, still no Kason. Long story short, he was somewhere he shouldn't have been and he wouldn't tell anyone where he was. I should have told you that first. He doesn't talk to his teacher, but he wouldn't even talk to me or my mom when we asked where he was. Hopefully Ben can get it out of him tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a mute child?

4 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Reminds me of the story Junie B Jones and the stinky smell bus. Anyway- the little girl hides because she doesnt want to ride the bus home from kindergarteden.
I hope you figure it out. Good luck- my Kintergardner stars on the 28th! WIERD!

LisaJ said...

I'd be grateful for a mute child while you have one! I told you about Caleb and the laughing gas today! I've never seen a child literally talk non-stop before!! Enjoy it!! :P

Malea said...

Well, darn tootin' he has every right to be mute if his parents are treatin' em like some "soor rat"!

The Webb Family said...

Sorry! I don't have any answers. I just know the harder I try to make them talk the tighter their lips get. With time they eventually talk. Good luck.
Hey your family is sooo cute and gettin' big. Take care
Kristol