Monday, November 22, 2010





So it's been a long time since I myself have actually posted so here I go. It being November and right around the Thanksgiving holiday I am going to post about what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for my family. This year we have had some real struggles but we have always been able to count on our families, I am blessed to have the family that I do. This includes Bens side of the family and mine. We have some great cousins and extended family that have helped us so much as well and we are very blessed to have them in our lives. We really do love our families and hope they know we would do anything for them.
So from my family
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

Malea said...

TEETH! Ben showed TEETH! Now that's something to be thankful for. GREAT PICS!!!

Lacie said...

Cute family pictures!