Sunday, February 8, 2009

Makeover Weekend



So this weekend Lisa came down and brought all of her jewelry and some of her clothes for me to try on and wear to church. McKayle came down on Sunday and did our hair and we got ready for church. Too bad grouchy kids and bad weather made us come home after Sacrament meeting so that Lisa could head back up north. It was fun having Lisa and 2 of her kids come and visit. Thanks Lisa, I had a fun weekend dressing up and hanging out with you. We need to do it again soon.

4 comments:

Malea said...

You hot hussie homemaker! Have you considered seeing a dentist;)?

LisaJ said...

You can always come up this way! I have a lot more clothes and jewelry here (and we'd actually have places we could go)!! I had a lot of fun as well (and no, we didn't play "dress up" because I thought you were a mess before) :P. Thanks again for letting us stay there.

Kory Wright said...

Sisters are so fun!! I love when I get to spend a few day's with my sisters. It is even better without the children.

Rachel Robins said...

You look fantastic!! You and Lisa sure look a lot alike, sounds like you had a great time! Check your email, I'm trying to set up park days again & we can chat while the kiddies play!