Thursday, December 4, 2008

Come one come all...


Kyler decided to have a magic show tonight while I was at Bunco. My brother Derek came over to watch the kids so Kyler thought he had an audience. He made this sign and posted it in my front hallway. He really is a creative little kid. I love that he scans his face with his eyes open. He's probably going to go blind by doing this! He made Kason disappear, pulled a stuffed rabbit from a hat and made a piece of paper disappear and reappear.

He wore his Dracula cape from Halloween, I think I know what some little magician needs for his birthday or Christmas.

4 comments:

LisaJ said...

hehe.....I ALMOST bought him a magic kit for his birthday, but I saw the Egypt thing first!! He is too funny!

Malea said...

I love love it. Matthew got interested Egyptian writings, and Kyler only reignited this little fixation. That is sooo cute. I hope you keep and scrapbook it.

Tiffani said...

If you can get him to "magicaly" clean houses, I would gladly adopt him! That is too funny that he copied his face! What an imagination.

Reeve's said...

He makes me laugh. I always love Kyler stories.