Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anyone want Cinnamon Rolls?



Am I crazy or what? It's 12:10 Sunday morning and instead of sleeping I am blogging about the cinnamon rolls that I just finished making. I was looking through some recipes as I was talking to Ben earlier (9:30p.m.) and came across a recipe for vanilla pudding Cinnamon rolls. It sounded good and I thought it would be fun to try to make them. I have never made cinnamon rolls in my life! I know it's a little late at 9:30 to START making cinnamon rolls but look what happens when your husband is out of town and you get an idea to make something. If anyone wants semi-fresh cinnamon rolls later, come on over! My hips, thighs and stomach will thank you. The funny thing is that cinnamon rolls really aren't one of my favorite things to eat, I just wanted to see if I could make them. The things you do when you have nothing else to do! I know it's stupid but I think my primary class will enjoy my craziness.

4 comments:

Whitney Party of 4 said...

They sound yummy You'll have to post the recipe, or I'll have to find out where you live!

YW ROCK said...

Those look amazing and it makes me sooooo hungry. You are crazy for not sleeping but, we have to fit those crazy things in our life sometime, right??
I will have to get the recipe from you, will you send it to me please?

Malea said...

You have my permission to bring those to Thanksgiving dessert. *slurp*

Reeve's said...

ok if you are willing to share, I'll gladly partake....I want the recipe too!