Friday, July 25, 2008

Kyler's 1st sleepover






Kyler has been begging us to let him have a sleep over with some of the cousins before school starts back up. Ben finally gave in and said he could have one tonight. I told him that i have plans early tomorrow morning so he is in charge, and he still agreed to have one! We went and rented a movie for them to watch and popped some popcorn for them to eat. Then the kids got banished to the upstairs while I got ready for bed and Ben did his own thing. Not too much fun, but the kids still seem to be having a good time. Ben learned that he won't be doing this again any time soon. He just doesn't have too much patience with the kids after working all day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for having Brandon over. Ben is sure brave to attempt such a feat. Your blog is so cute, glad I found you!

Shannon Allen said...

HOLY SMOKES! I'm so glad you found my blog! Cute kids- Cute family! How are you?